- Please print and complete an Application for Employment form (Z.83) PDF 76 kb, or obtain it from any Public Service Department.
- Post your application, quoting the relevant reference number and position for which you are applying, to: Private Bag X112, Marshalltown, South Africa, 2107 or deliver it to Gauteng Shared Service Centre (GSSC), 77 Fox Street, Johannesburg, 2001, for attention of the relevant Human Resource contact person (mentioned at bottom of advert).
- Your application should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, identity document and a comprehensive CV.
- Due to the large number of applications we may be receiving, applications will not be acknowledged; you may however contact our Call Centre on (011) 355 2222, to check the status of your application. If you do not receive any response from us within 3 months, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Gauteng Provincial Government is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment; especially in respect of race, gender and disability.
Click here to view available vacancies.